FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is Santa Claus Office open?
A: Santa Claus and his elves welcome you to his office every day of the year; exact opening hours may be found here.
Q: Does it cost something to meet Santa?
A: No, meeting Santa is free every day of the year.
Q: Where is Santa Claus Office and how can I get there?
A: Santa Claus Office is located in Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, Lapland; 8 km from Rovaniemi city centre; more info here.
Q: Can I take photos?
A: Using your own cameras, phones and other recording gadgets is prohibited; however our photographer elf is ready to capture your visit and meeting with Santa in photos and video; your photos you may find later here.
Q: Where can I get my photos and videos?
A: After your meeting with Santa Claus You will receive an elf code card. With this card the Elves will show you Your photos and video. You can purchase them on spot in Santa Claus Office. Photos are available also online. Pleae note that the code will expire after 400 days of Your visit and photos will be deleted from our files.
Q: Do I need to book my visit with Santa beforehand?
A: No, you don’t need to book time; nevertheless, if you are a big family or group, we recommend you to let us know so our elves can better prepare a convenient visit for you and others, especially during the busy Christmas season; you can email us to email@example.com For group bookings please also e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I take my pets with me?
A: Everyone, even our hairy friends, are more than welcome to visit Santa Claus.
Q: Is Santa Claus Office Accessible by wheelchair?
A: Yes, Santa Claus Office is accessible with wheelchair too and we do our best to accommodate everyone’s need.
Q: I would like to interview Santa Claus, is that possible and how?
A: Media are more than welcome to Santa Claus Office; please book your special media visit in advance, email us directly email@example.com.
Q: How do I view and download photos and videos?
A: You can view and download your photos and video from our website with just a few clicks. Please see instructions and further help for downloading the content in here.
Q: Do you have specific instructions for a visit due to Covid-19?
A: Please find our instructions below.
- If you are ill, please stay home and visit Santa Claus later
- Always wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering Santa Claus Office
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue and dispose it immediately after use. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Please pay attention to distance between other visitors. Distance of 1,5 meters in between is advised.
- When meeting Santa Claus please allow the fact that Santa Claus doesn’t shake hands with any of our visitors.
- Please pay by card or any other contactless method
- Use a face mask when visiting
- Please download Koronavilkku app to your mobile phone
Q: Does Santa Claus use a face mask?
A: Santa Claus doesn’t use a face mask while he sits in his chair in Santa Claus Office. There is a gingerbread cookie shaped plexi-glass between Santa Claus and his Guests.