Joulumaantie 1, 96930 Arctic Circle, Rovaniemi, Finland
Open Every Day of the Year
|15th MAR 2021 - 4th APR 2021||Mon - Sun 11 A.M. - 4 P.M.|
|5th APR 2021 - 20th JUN 2021||Mon - Sun 12 A.M. - 3 P.M.|
|21st JUN 2021 – 15th AUG 2021||Mon - Sun 10 A.M. - 4 P.M.|
|16th AUG 2021 - 31st AUG 2021||Mon - Sun 11 A.M. - 4 P.M.|
Santa Claus Office is in this building.
Open every day of the year, free of charge!
Santa Claus Office, located in the Santa Claus Village at the Arctic Circle, is the official place to meet Santa Claus. See information below.
Safety Instructions (COVID-19)
- If you are ill, please stay home and visit Santa Claus later
- Always wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering Santa Claus Office
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue and dispose it immediately after use. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Please pay attention to distance between other visitors. Distance of 1,5 meters in between is advised.
- When meeting Santa Claus please allow the fact that Santa Claus doesn’t shake hands with any of our visitors.
- Please pay by card or any other contactless method
- Use a face mask when visiting
- Please download Koronavilkku app to your mobile phone
Nearest town and transport hub to Santa Claus Office is Rovaniemi, situated in Finnish Lapland. Getting to Rovaniemi and further on to Santa Claus Office is easy by various means of transport. From abroad, the town is easiest to get to by air via Helsinki, or with the seasonal direct flights directly from abroad to the Rovaniemi Airport and other way round.
In Finland, Rovaniemi can be reached by air, train, coach or car. Please see detailed information below.
Please check more information in Finavia Rovaniemi Airport site here.
Rovaniemi is easy to reach by rail from many Finnish towns. There are several trains running to and from Helsinki every day, year round.
Please check more information in the Finnish Railway Network site in here.
You may also reach Rovaniemi by bus. The connections are good to and from every direction. From Rovaniemi city centre you can travel to Santa Claus Village with the local bus number 8 (timetables) or Santa Claus Bus (timetables).
Rovaniemi and Santa Claus Village is quite easy to reach by car from all directions. Santa Claus Village is located 8 km from Rovaniemi. Please refer to the map – the coordinates for your GPS are: +66° 32′ 37.11″, +25° 50′ 51.44
By Reindeer and Snowmobile
Santa himself prefers reindeer when it comes to transportation. He always has a bed and breakfast ready for reindeer too and you may see some of them around Santa Claus Office. Winter is also good for visiting Santa Claus Village by snowmobile, along official snowmobile tracks or as part of a snowmobile safari.
If you are interested to visit Santa Claus by reindeer or by snowmobile, check the options, offered by Lapland Safaris.
Where to Sleep
If you decide to stay for the midnight sun or northern lights, Rovaniemi and Santa Claus Village offer many options for a good night sleep. Lapland Hotels offers variety of options for a traveller to spend the night in Rovaniemi.
Rovaniemi Tourist Information
Please check VisitRovaniemi site for more tourist information from Rovaniemi.